- Grade A: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear etc. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or are unused customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Grade B: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear and the units may have minor cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Grade C: These units have cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns where the units were packaged incorrectly leading to some imperfections. These units come with the full (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Refurbished: These units are pre-owned and have been thoroughly inspected by our technical service department to ensure highest technical specifications. They get cleaned, serviced and are checked from top to bottom. Each unit comes with a new jar. They come with a 3 year warranty (Classic 575, 1 year warranty).
Blendtec Designer 650 – High Tech with Fashion Sense
The Designer 650 is engineered not only to perform—but also to fit in with your fashion sense.
- 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interface
- 6 Pre-programmed cycles: Sauces/Batters, Ice Crush/Margarita, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup & Fondues
- 8-speed capacitive touch slider + Pulse
- Illuminated display indicates remaining blend time
- Moulded finish
- Colours: Black, Red, Chartreuse, Sea Foam, Orchid, Slate Gray, Polar White
- Dimensions: 18 x 24 x 38 cm (7″ wide x 9.25″ deep x 15.5″ tall)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.25 lbs)
- 1560 Watt, 230 volts
- Power cord: UK or EU Plug
- 8-Year Warranty
- Designer 650 motor base
- BPA-free WildSide+ jar with vented latching lid
8 MANUAL SPEEDS + PULSE
You now have total control of your blending speed literally at your fingertip. You will find our total control slider interface. With the simple touch or sliding of your fingertip you have complete control over your blending speed. You can select any speed or slide your finger left to right to increase or decrease speed. Alongside the slider bar is the stop and pulse controls.
It’s the jar that revolutionised high-speed blending. The WildSide+ jar features an extra-wide wide base and a narrow fifth “wild” side that helps create a faster, smoother blend. The WildSide+ jar also features two vertical ridges on the interior walls to disrupt the blending pattern even further and accelerate the blend. The result? The fastest, smoothest blends yet.
INCREDIBLE 8-YEAR WARRANTY
The Designer 650 is backed by an 8-year warranty, the longest warranty in its class. But its engineered to last much longer—making it an appliance you’ll be able to love for a lifetime.
Illuminated Touch Controls
An intuitive touch screen with easy to see icons makes the Designer 650 more versatile and simple to use. It lights up with a single touch, shuts off automatically, and is completely flat so cleaning is as simple as a quick wipe.
PRE-PROGRAMMED FINE TUNED BLEND CYCLES
No more guesswork! The Designer Series features six preprogrammed custom cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup. This exclusive blend cycle technology creates the perfect blends with the touch of a button.
This cycle stays at relatively low speeds for shorter periods of time. This combines your batters, allowing the flavors to blend together properly, without over-mixing. To use the Batters cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Batters icon The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
This cycle is used for mixed drinks, iced coffees, and milkshakes. The length of time creates a consistency that is ideal for these types of recipes. To use the Mixed Drinks cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Mixed Drinks icon.
This cycle is designed specifically for various types of smoothies and thick drinks that frequently use dense or frozen ingredients. It slows down and speeds up automatically during the course of the cycle. This allows the blender to draw the ingredients into the blending vortex, creating the desired texture. To use the Smoothie cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Smoothie icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
FROZEN TREATS / ICE CREAM
This cycle is designed specifically for frozen treats, including ice cream, sorbets, and frozen yogurt. The cycle speeds up and slows down at the appropriate moments to ensure your blends stay frozen. To use the Frozen Treats cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Frozen Treats icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off. After creating your frozen dessert, serve immediately and store leftovers in the freezer.
This cycle is designed to completely blend tough and dense ingredients, including carrots, celery, and seeds. Use the Whole Juice cycle if you are using any fruits and/ or vegetables with stems, seeds, or skins. When blending carrot juice or other dense juices, you may need to repeat this cycle once or twice until the desired texture and consistency are achieved.
This cycle is designed for hot recipes. The cycle’s length of time, combined with the speed of the motor, heats the ingredients to a hot temperature. This cycle can also be used for hot chocolate, syrups, and fondue. When using fresh ingredients, remember that the speed of the blade generates enough heat to warm the ingredients. Do not add any liquids or ingredients over 46º C (115° F) to the jar when preparing soups or hot items.
The Pulse function is used for chopping, mincing, whipping, or other momentary tasks that do not require a long blend cycle. You can also Pulse to quickly stir a blend before serving. The Pulse setting runs at speed 7 and will only run while the Pulse icon remains pressed. When the icon is released, the motor shuts off.
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SLIDER
The capacitive touch slider allows you to fine-tune the speed of your blender. Simply slide your finger to the right to increase the blender’s speed or the left to decrease speed.