The World’s Most Versatile Blender
- Grade A: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear etc. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or are unused customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Grade B: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear and the units may have minor cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Grade C: These units have cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns where the units were packaged incorrectly leading to some imperfections. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Refurbished: These units are pre-owned and have been thoroughly inspected by our technical service department to ensure highest technical specifications. They get cleaned, serviced and are checked from top to bottom. Each unit comes with a new jar. They come with a 3 year warranty.
The Professional 750 boasts the ability to easily be converted from normal counter-top blender to counter-sunk blender for the most un-intrusive design on the market.
- 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Push button design
- 6 Preprogrammed cycles: Batters, Mixed Drinks, Smoothie, Frozen Treats, Whole Juice, and Hot Soup
- Illuminated display provides information, and time remaining
- Weight: 4.3kg
- 8 amps, 230 volts
- Power cord: UK or EU Plug
- 8-year warranty
- Moulded plastic housing
- Colours: Chrome / Black
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 15x20x19 cm (39.5cm with jar)
- stainless steal housing
- Colours: Chrome interface
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 15x20x 2cm (20cm with jar)
Easy conversion to counter-sunk blender
The Professional 750 is a very compact metal-enclosed motor base which sits within a plastic housing. This housing can be removed without any tools allowing you place it into a cut-out within your counter-top. It really couldn’t be easier.
6 Preprogrammed Blend Cycles
Six preprogrammed blend cycles are customised to blend just about any recipe—from green smoothies to margaritas to hot soups—with the touch of an icon.
This cycle stays at relatively low speeds for shorter periods of time. This combines your batters, allowing the flavors to blend together properly, without over-mixing. To use the Batters cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Batters icon The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
This cycle is used for mixed drinks, iced coffees, and milkshakes. The length of time creates a consistency that is ideal for these types of recipes. To use the Mixed Drinks cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Mixed Drinks icon.
This cycle is designed specifically for various types of smoothies and thick drinks that frequently use dense or frozen ingredients. It slows down and speeds up automatically during the course of the cycle. This allows the blender to draw the ingredients into the blending vortex, creating the desired texture. To use the Smoothie cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Smoothie icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
FROZEN TREATS / ICE CREAM
This cycle is designed specifically for frozen treats, including ice cream, sorbets, and frozen yogurt. The cycle speeds up and slows down at the appropriate moments to ensure your blends stay frozen. To use the Frozen Treats cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Frozen Treats icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off. After creating your frozen dessert, serve immediately and store leftovers in the freezer.
This cycle is designed to completely blend tough and dense ingredients, including carrots, celery, and seeds. Use the Whole Juice cycle if you are using any fruits and/ or vegetables with stems, seeds, or skins. When blending carrot juice or other dense juices, you may need to repeat this cycle once or twice until the desired texture and consistency are achieved.
This cycle is designed for hot recipes. The cycle’s length of time, combined with the speed of the motor, heats the ingredients to a hot temperature. This cycle can also be used for hot chocolate, syrups, and fondue. When using fresh ingredients, remember that the speed of the blade generates enough heat to warm the ingredients. Do not add any liquids or ingredients over 46º C (115° F) to the jar when preparing soups or hot items.
The Pulse function is used for chopping, mincing, whipping, or other momentary tasks that do not require a long blend cycle. You can also Pulse to quickly stir a blend before serving. The Pulse setting runs at speed 7 and will only run while the Pulse icon remains pressed. When the icon is released, the motor shuts off.
Desired pre-programmed blend cycle missing?
If you’ve come across a recipe that asks to use a pre-programmed blend that this unit does not have, you can use our conversion table to see how you can get very similar results using the manual speed controls.