- Grade A: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear etc. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or are unused customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Grade B: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear and the units may have minor cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Grade C: These units have cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns where the units were packaged incorrectly leading to some imperfections. These units come with the full 8 year warranty.
- Refurbished: These units are pre-owned and have been thoroughly inspected by our technical service department to ensure highest technical specifications. They get cleaned, serviced and are checked from top to bottom. Each unit comes with a new jar. They come with a 3 year warranty.
SmartBlend technology, multi-speed pulse, a 100-speed touch slider, and a sleek, show-stopping design make the Designer 725 the star of any kitchen.
The World’s Smartest Blender
The Blendtec Designer 725 boasts the most advanced blending technology ever seen
- 3.8 peak horsepower motor
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interface
- 6 Pre-programmed cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
- 100-speed capacitive touch slider
- Illuminated display indicates remaining blend time
- “Add 10” Feature makes it easy to add 10 seconds to any blend cycle for a customized blend
- Metal die-cast finish
- Colours: Stainless Steel, Gunmetal
- Dimensions: 18 x 24 x 38 cm (7″ wide x 9.25″ deep x 15.5″ tall)
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.7 lbs)
- 230 volts
- Power cord: UK or EU Plug
- 8-year warranty
The Blendtec Designer 725 is truly the blender with a brain. Our exclusive SmartBlend technology senses and identifies potential problems that could interfere with the perfect blend-including loading errors, overheating, or air pockets – and then tells users how to fix them.
100-Speed Capacitive Touch Slider + Multi-Speed Pulse
Get seamless precision speed control for 100 speeds with the slide of a finger. It even tells you which speed to use for stirring, chopping, mixing, blending, or pureeing. Use Multi-Speed Pulse for an added burst of power at any speed.
Pre-programmed Blend Cycles
Six pre-programmed custom cycles enable one-touch blending perfection: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, and Clean. The Designer 725 even suggests additional uses for each cycle so you know how to get the most from your blender.
Tap For More
During any blend cycle, easily add 10 seconds with a single tap to the blend cycle icon you are currently using. So you can achieve just the consistency you’re looking for.
This cycle is designed specifically for various types of smoothies and thick drinks that frequently use dense or frozen ingredients. It slows down and speeds up automatically during the course of the cycle. This allows the blender to draw the ingredients into the blending vortex, creating the desired texture. To use the Smoothie cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Smoothie icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
This cycle stays at relatively low speeds for shorter periods of time. This combines your dips, allowing the flavours to blend together properly, without over-mixing. To use the Dips cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Dips icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
FROZEN TREATS / ICE CREAM
This cycle is designed specifically for frozen treats, including ice cream, sorbets, and frozen yogurt. The cycle speeds up and slows down at the appropriate moments to ensure your blends stay frozen. To use the Frozen Treats cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Frozen Treats icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off. After creating your frozen dessert, serve immediately and store leftovers in the freezer.
This cycle is designed to completely blend tough and dense ingredients, including carrots, celery, and seeds. Use the Whole Juice cycle if you are using any fruits and/ or vegetables with stems, seeds, or skins. When blending carrot juice or other dense juices, you may need to repeat this cycle once or twice until the desired texture and consistency are achieved.
This cycle is designed for hot recipes. The cycle’s length of time, combined with the speed of the motor, heats the ingredients to a hot temperature. This cycle can also be used for hot chocolate, syrups, and fondue. When using fresh ingredients, remember that the speed of the blade generates enough heat to warm the ingredients. Do not add any liquids or ingredients over 46º C (115° F) to the jar when preparing soups or hot items.
This cycle that automatically cleans the inside of your blender jar.
To use the Clean cycle:
1. Add 1 cup (240ml) of water and a drop of dish soap to the blender jar.
2. Secure the lid and place the jar on the blender base.
3. Press the Clean button.
4. Once the cycle is complete, remove the jar and rinse.
For best results, use the Clean cycle immediately after blending.
The Pulse function is used for chopping, mincing, whipping, or other momentary tasks that do not require a long blend cycle. You can also Pulse to quickly stir a blend before serving. The Pulse setting runs at speed 7 and will only run while the Pulse icon remains pressed. When the icon is released, the motor shuts off.
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SLIDER
The capacitive touch slider allows you to fine-tune the speed of your blender. Simply slide your finger to the right to increase the blender’s speed or the left to decrease speed.
Designer 725 motor base
WildSide+ Jar (BPA-free) jar with vented Gripper™ lid
Blending 101 quick-start guide and recipes.