- Grade A: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear etc. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or are unused customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Grade B: These units are in a 'as-new' condition but the shipping box can show signs of wear and the units may have minor cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns. These units come with the full 8 year warranty (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Grade C: These units have cosmetic imperfections. These units are often from exhibitions, photo shootings, blogger events or customer returns where the units were packaged incorrectly leading to some imperfections. These units come with the full (Classic 575, 2 year warranty).
- Refurbished: These units are pre-owned and have been thoroughly inspected by our technical service department to ensure highest technical specifications. They get cleaned, serviced and are checked from top to bottom. Each unit comes with a new jar. They come with a 3 year warranty (Classic 575, 1 year warranty).
Commercial grade power and incredible versatility combine to bring you the Blendtec Classic 575, the ultimate all-in-one appliance. Preprogrammed cycles make it easier than ever to create smoothies, salsas, hot soups, and more.
The Ultimate All-in-One Appliance
Commercial grade power and incredible versatility combine to bring you the Blendtec Classic 575, the ultimate all-in-one appliance. Pre-programmed cycles make it easier than ever to create smoothies, salsas, hot soups, and more.
- 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Touchpad interface for easy cleaning
- Pre-programmed cycles: Smoothie, Clean, 60-seconds, 90-seconds
- 5 incremental speeds + Pulse
- Illuminated LCD timer displays remaining time on blends
- Height x Width x Depth: 38,1 x 17,8 cm x 20,3 cm
- Power cord: UK or EU Plug
- 1560W. 230 V
- 1 Year Warranty
Duplicate your favourite restaurant’s smoothies and mixed drinks at home! The Blendtec Classic 575 features a pre-programmed Smoothie cycle that creates the perfect smoothies every time, and the Clean cycle takes the work out of clean-up.
One-Touch Timed Cycles
The Blendtec Classic 575 offers two timed cycles that free your hands for other kitchen tasks while creating a wide range of recipes, including soups, bread dough, and ice cream. Simply press the 60- or 90-second setting and let your blender do the rest.
Five-Speed Precision Control + Pulse
The Blendtec Classic 575’s five manual incremental speed cycles allow you to completely customise the consistency of your blend. Switch between each 50-second setting mid-cycle for the ultimate in customisation, or press the Pulse setting for a surge of blending power.
This cycle is designed specifically for various types of smoothies and thick drinks that frequently use dense or frozen ingredients. It slows down and speeds up automatically during the course of the cycle. This allows the blender to draw the ingredients into the blending vortex, creating the desired texture. To use the Smoothie cycle, load your jar as indicated in the recipe you are using, secure the lid, and press the Smoothie icon. The blender will run the cycle and automatically shut off.
ONE-TOUCH TIMED CYCLES
The Classic 575 comes equipped with two, one-touch timed cycles: one 60-second and one 90-second. These cycles free your hands for other kitchen tasks and are ideal for recipes that require longer blending times, such as hot soups or pancake mixture.
This cycle that automatically cleans the inside of your blender jar.
To use the Clean cycle:
1. Add 1 cup (240ml) of water and a drop of dish soap to the blender jar.
2. Secure the lid and place the jar on the blender base.
3. Press the Clean button.
4. Once the cycle is complete, remove the jar and rinse.
For best results, use the Clean cycle immediately after blending.
The Pulse function is used for chopping, mincing, whipping, or other momentary tasks that do not require a long blend cycle. You can also Pulse to quickly stir a blend before serving. The Pulse setting runs at speed 7 and will only run while the Pulse icon remains pressed. When the icon is released, the motor shuts off.
The Classic 575 comes with five incremental speed cycles that allow you to completely customize the consistency of your blend. Each manual cycle is 50 seconds long and blends at the following speeds:
• Lo: Speed 1
• Medium-lo: Speed 3
• Medium: Speed 5
• Medium-hi: Speed 7
• Hi: Speed 9
You can switch to a different speed at any point during the cycle. To stop the cycle at any point during blending, press Stop.