Cranberry sauce is a Thanksgiving dinner staple. Have you ever made it yourself? Kristina from Fully Raw shared her recipe with us and it’s so easy to make! This raw recipe lets you take control of what you and your loved ones are eating. Forget the can this year and click on the recipe card below to print or save to your collection.
Fully Raw & Vegan Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries (red as possible)
- 1 cup of freshly pitted dates
- 1 honeycrisp or fuji apple, cored and quartered
- 1-2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 sprig herb of choice like rosemary or basil
- 1 handful of dried raisins to sweeten, optional
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on “Batters” or on a Medium speed for 30 seconds. If too chunky, Pulse until desired texture is reached.
- Store in refrigerator overnight.